“I have MAC OS X 10.7 MacBook pro. I accidentally deleted one folder; it has numerous vital files inside. And I don’t know to how to bring back those files. Please advise me how to recover deleted files on MacBook Pro.”
There are many ways to restore deleted files on MacBook Pro. File deletion is a general means of losing data on various systems include Macintosh. Prior to knowing precise approach for MacBook pro deleted file retrieval, let us know few more causes for file deletion on MacBook Pro:
- Emptying Trash without ensuring file presence in MacBook Pro
- Unsecured applications which are downloaded from internet on your MacBook Pro
- Using ‘command +shift +option +delete’ keys unintentionally
- Accidentally clicking on Erase hard disk option in disk utility
In many of these situations, deleted files can be recovered if user is technically potent: using Time Machine in all Mac operated systems. When you delete any file mistakenly go to time machine and restore that file.
If you are not succeeded in regaining deleted files on MacBook Pro using above mentioned approach, then you must choose Yodot Mac File Recovery in order to rescue deleted files on MacBook Pro, if those files are important for you.
Yodot Mac File Recovery tool is expert in recovering various deleted files from MacBook Pro and MacBook Air Notebooks. You can also retrieve erased files from various Macintosh system hard drives such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SAS, ATA etc. and also external storage media like Pen drive, iPod, Memory Stick, Multi Media Card etc. on Mac OS X systems using this application. It supports recovery of files such as photos, videos, songs, email settings and other files from various versions of Mac operating system: Mac OS X 10.5 x (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7(Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
Procedure to Retrieve Deleted File from MacBook Pro:
- Hit here, install Yodot Mac File Recovery software on your MacBook Pro and launch the tool
- On main screen, click on Deleted File Recovery option
- Next screen gives you list of logical drives and volumes present on your MacBook Pro hard drive: select the volume from which files should be restored back and click on Next button
- Software provides list of all recoverable files in “Data View” and “File type View”: mark files which you need to retrieve
- Preview restored files through file size, date, modified date etc
- Specify location to save them